Hi Caolán, all,

Thanks for your review. The patch is indeed under LGPLv3+/MPL license.

I will have a look to your additional patch as soon as possible, thanks a
lot.

I indeed saw some troubles with the current "search and replace" mechanism
of writer. For example the "Find in selection" is not working properly : if
you select a text after having opened the "search and replace"  dialog, this
text will not be taken in account by the "Find in selection", and some
others bugs. I intend to work on it, patch after patch after ...

Cheers,

Benoit