Ok, this patch compiles fine; however, I can't find where it's used. Also, I think it's unused; it
looks a lot like leftovers of when OpenOffice had a web browser. If some can verify, that it's
trash, a few pointers in to how to remove it would be nice.

It looks like libs-gui/uui/source/services.cxx registers the component and sets up the factory for
generating the dialogs. Because it's a component system, I'm not sure how to unplug it and/or
verify how it would be used.

The dialogs are:
        cookiedlg.cxx                   - cookie controls (the one I'm patching)
        fltdlg.cxx                                      - filter
        logindlg.cxx                            - login
        masterpasscrtdlg.cxx            - master password (is this the one used for documents?)
        nameclashdlg.cxx                - Name Clash?
        newerverwarn.cxx                - Newer Version (is this the Help ==> Check for Updates)
        passworddlg.cxx                 - password (I wonder what the difference is between master
and normal)
        secmacrowarnings.cxx    - Macro Security Warning
        sslwarndlg.cxx                  - SSL Warning
        unknownauthdlg.cxx              - Unknown Authority

It might be easy to just remove the ones we don't need and keep the other ones. As I said, any
pointers would be nice.

Thanks,

Joe P.