Hi Markus,

On 2011-05-24 at 21:35 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

here is a short patch that sets all specified borders during parsing
instead of only one border. The problem was that nBorderTyp was set
for every border with the correct value but SetBorderLine was only
called once after the do while loop. So now every time nBorderType
will be overriden, I call SetBorderLine.

If this patch is ok I think we should add it to the 3-4 branch.

Cedric already approved the patch, but I am wondering - before, the
nBorderTyp was set only when bTableDef was true; after your patch, it is
set regardless of the bTableDef value.  Is that correct, or should that
be in a block?  If it is correct, can you please also change the
indentation of the nBorderTyp = XYZ; part so that it does not look as if
it is supposed to be part of the if ( bTableDef )?

Thank you,
Kendy