On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@frugalware.org> wrote:
On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 07:35:44PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been trying to find alternative to reviewboard... Google is
failing me so far :-(
If someone know of similar project, please let me know...

Not exactly sure what 'reviewboard' means here, but if we're at tools
wrt. patch review, Gerrit comes to my mind
(http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/) - just in case it isn't already known
to you.

Whoaa, actually Geritt looks very good.
built for git, a built-in workflow that is very nice, and a polished
interface, with keyboard shortcut and all for power-users
In other world, it seems a lot of thought went into that...

The separation of the 'approver' and 'verifier' role is very nice too.
I immediately though of Jenkins to deal with automation of the
'verifier' step :-)

There does not seems to be the notion of 'multiple approval' (iow
approval is 0 or 1), but that could probably be added over time if we
go with this tool

Norbert