Ok, after having a second look at the tinderbox page I pushed this patch
because at least the Linux FC11 x86_64 gcj 1.5.0 tinderbox failed due this
error and it seems to be safe to me.

2011/5/22 Markus Mohrhard <markus.mohrhard@googlemail.com>

No I think you're right. I run into the same problem.

But it seems that Caolan accidentally inserted two debug messages. The
following patch removes them.

I don't think that constructor and destructor should always write to
stderr, but I'm a bit confused that no tinderbox failed.

Regards,
Markus