Hi Cor,

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 16:36 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
    So - that is odd; I would expect the app to exit at this point and try
to save documents.

Nothing special that I notice with the app.

        Oh - fun ;-) again, this prolly belongs in a bug, since its not
generally interesting. We'd want to know what desktop you're using (I
guess KDE at this point ;-) and some more details of what you're doing
to provoke that.

(And I got two freezes with other actions, that strange enough did not
give problems when running without gdb).

        This is prolly gdb getting some odd signal; eg. sigpipe and stopping;
if you put:

handle SIGPIPE SIGXCPU SIG33 SIG35 SIGPWR nostop noprint

        into your ~/.gdbinit

        file; you may have more luck with Java, IPC etc. ;-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.