Hi Michael,

So I should create option like --enable-oxygenoffice, and add my stuffs
here? All things depending in the code directly? How should I make the
download conditional? I really don't want to enforce anybody to download our
extra stuffs, extensions, etc without using   --enable-extra-gallery,
--enable-extra-template,
  --enable-extra-sample, --enable-extra-font and all --with-ext-*
(extension) switches.

Best regards,
KAMI