Hi there,

On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 17:06 +0200, KAMI911 KAMI911 wrote:
So I should create option like --enable-oxygenoffice, and add my
stuffs here ? All things depending in the code directly ?

        I couldn't see my reply elsewhere. But I would add an OxygenOffice
distro config in distro-config/ and then add individual configuration
options for each feature you want to add.

 How should I make the download conditional? I really don't want to
enforce anybody to download our extra stuffs, extensions, etc without
using   --enable-extra-gallery, --enable-extra-template,
  --enable-extra-sample, --enable-extra-font and all --with-ext-*
(extension) switches.

        Sure :-) if we don't make that conditional already, then we should. I
guess it is a matter of moving ooo.lst to ooo.lst.in  and having some
@FOO_EXTRA_DOWNLOAD@ macros in ooo.lst.in and processing it in configure
(?).

        But yes - the --enable-extra-gallery stuff all sounds great to have in
the stock build, rather than in patches - so more people can use and get
familiar with your great work. [ We should really have a talk from you
at the conference about why it is that we havn't shipped that stuff in
the past - I forget the details ;-].

        ATB,

                Michael.