Le Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:58:46 +0200,
Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> a écrit :

Hi Sébastien, Thomas, all!

Am Samstag, den 16.04.2011, 14:41 +0200 schrieb Sébastien Le Ray:
Le Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:31:58 +0000,
Thomas Arnhold <thomas@arnhold.org> a écrit :
I like your patches for the new smooth shadow.

I looked around the other LibO apps like Impress or Draw. They
have this shadow already, but it's not as width as in Writer and
it's on all sides. Maybe we should do it in Writer as in Draw and
Impress. Looks better I think. Here is what I mean:

http://infoo.org/shot-20110323-062300.png

I was planning to go on on draw & impress this week but it seems
someone already did the job… I don't know where this shadow comes
from, maybe from the OOo integration… I can't see any git log
message related to it

Yes, this is very likely ... that was something being planned since
several months (based on UX team discussions), but I didn't knew that
the Impress team finally implemented that.

@ Thomas: Do you have some screenshots how it looks like? I plan to
have a look at a recent daily build, so I hope to have a look at it.

@ Sébastien: Would it be possible that you'll have a look how it is
implemented. Any chance that we - as Thomas mentioned - get this
streamlined throughout the applications?

Yes I'm gonna check this out… But If nothing more has changed, the way
page redraw is handled in writer is much more different than the way it
is in draw… What we do not know is if OOo did the work for writer too
and we've overriden it or if it hasn't been done…