Hi all!

Am Montag, den 11.04.2011, 01:09 +0200 schrieb Robert Dargaud:
Hi Katarina & Christoph (& All),

I have improved code like you suggest.

Cool, thanks! :-)

[...]

And - of course - I also have some ideas how to really improve the
dialog and bring it to the "2010s" :-) But this may require a bit more
work for all of us :-)

Me too, I've some ideas : It should be between the simplicity of Apple
Number and the gaz factory of MSO 2010 ;-)

Hehe ... then we should talk. To be honest, please tell me if you want
to give this another try - or if you want to have a look at another
topic as well.

But in first time, I wanted to propose a solution that does not disrupt
the current user interface.

And your current solution seems to fit perfectly with regard to this
goal. It's great to hear that you care about the current UI constraints
- and how to provide a good solution nevertheless.

I'm currently thinking about whether something like the "Custom Document
Properties" [1] might be a next step - the UI design pattern might fit
here as well. Mmh ...

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]