On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 22:11 +0200, Christina Roßmanith wrote:
Hi Caolan,

I've continued to remove psp::weight::type. At the end of your last
e-mail you mention 3 enums. ... Or shouldn't "three" be taken literally.

Don't take it literally I suppose :-)

italic, pitch, family <-> FontItalic, FontPitch, FontFamily

Well, psp::family, psp::weight, psp::pitch, psp::width, psp::italic to
be exact I guess.

For italic I need some help how to translate the vclenum values into the
fontmanager values.

psp::italic::Upright = 0 = FontItalic::ITALIC_NONE
psp::italic::Oblique = 1 = FontItalic::ITALIC_OBLIQUE
psp::italic::Italic = 2 = FontItalic::ITALIC_NORMAL
psp::italic::Unknown = 3 = FontItalic::ITALIC_DONTKNOW

should do the trick.

For the final test, whether it builds or not, I would have to install
Qt3 in order to allow --enable-kde. Is that the only way? Or could
someone with Qt3 installed test it for me?

Well you could always just commit it in and hope for the best :-)

And what about the FW_NORMAL, FW_BLACK etc. from sft.h? Shall they be
replaced as well?

Nah, same logic as before, leave the sft.h enums alone. For this round
anyway.

C.