On 15/02/11 15:28, Michael Meeks wrote:

The original problem to be fixed is a lack of a zero terminator in the
*output* blob, its just an issue of copying it from the original string
or adding a new one, just making sure that if we go with copying it from
the original string, that the original string has one ;-)
        Which it doesn't, so good catch; Noel we should fix that :-)
well as it turns out it does, rtl_string_ImplAlloc always creates a buffer 1 bigger than the requested len and stuffs a '\0' in it. Strange but true. Still this was fun ( in a torturous way ) and luckily I haven't had a heart attack yet. In short I think it will work