Le 17/01/2011 13:16, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 12:07 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
Hello,

Here is a patch for some cppcheck cleaning in ucb
Compiling was ok
Pushed the first part.

For the second one, that one in gio is a false positive, it's only
compiled with you do --enable-gio, which is probably why it compiled
clearly for you.

cppcheck I guess doesn't see the line where MountOperation::Completed is
passed as a callback to some other code as a "use" of the method.

Ok. And to respond to Jesse Adelman, there is now the tracker 2479 on cppcheck for this.
I let this one :
[./source/ucp/tdoc/tdoc_content.hxx:69]: (warning) Member variable
'ContentProperties::m_eType' is not initialised in the constructor.
because i don't know what to put by default (how to know that in this
case ?).
I'd typically have a look at the enum, and see if there's a "UNKNOWN" or
"DEFAULT" value for the enum, and if not, then grab the first enum name,
e.g. in this case the first one is "STREAM", so I'd just use that.

C.

Ok, I'll know what to do next time. I let you make this change directly on git as it would be useless to create and send you a patch no ? :-)

Julien.