On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:38 AM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
On 12/24/2010 03:26 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 12/24/2010 11:32 AM, Jesús Corrius wrote:
I see, I was able to reproduce it after making a few tests. Let me
investigate this further.

Scenarios that work (for me)
-------------------------

OpenOffice 3.3 RC8 + LibO 3.3 RC2 = Works
OpenOffice 3.2.1 final + LibO 3.3 RC2 = Works

Scenarios that don't work (for me)
--------------------------------

Microsoft Office 2007 + OpenOffice 3.2.1 final + LibO 3.3 RC2 = Doesn't work
Microsoft Office 2007 + LibO 3.3 RC2 + OpenOffice 3.2.1 final = Doesn't work
Microsoft Office 2007 + LibO 3.3 RC2 + OpenOffice 3.3 RC8 = Doesn't work
Microsoft Office 2007 + OpenOffice 3.3 RC8 + LibO 3.3 RC2 = Doesn't work
LibO 3.3 RC2 + OpenOffice 3.2.1 final = Doesn't work
LibO 3.3 RC2 + OpenOffice 3.3 RC8 = Doesn't work

Thanks!

Any progress on this? Would it help if I filed a bug report?

This issue is (to me) critical regarding any further RC or full release
of LibO.

Sorry, I have been in Norway for more than week in a cabin without
computers or internet connection.

I will send a patch very soon.

Cheers,

--