Le 10/12/10 11:59, Caolán McNamara a écrit :

e.g. if someone wants to install a spell-checker for languages which
LibreOffice supports but the OS might not. e.g. minority languages like
Gikuyu, Akan, Mossi, and so on.

Ah, Ok, I get it, hadn't thought about that seeing as Apple does seem to
have quite a wide range of supported languages, but probably not as many
as are currently available for OOo/LibO.

Thanks,

Alex