Hi Joost,

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 09:19 +0100, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
I have build on a new installed Ubuntu (because of harddisk problems).

        Phew :-) sorry pardon, I've been meaning to get back to you wrt. the
analysis of your strace of the failed build, and still not got to it
(sorry) - really best to CC the list so others can help out.

The 2 build threads are ready without errors, but there is not the
message in the bash-shell that it is all OK.

        Right - we seem to have lost the pretty ascii-art "LibreOffice is
built" stuff; was that since we switched away from bootstrap/ ?

Now I want to do something like:
bin/ooinstall -l /home/joost/work/libretest
But there is no bin/ooinstall

        try solenv/bin/ooinstall :-) or make dev-install to install it into the
build directory.

        HTH,

                Michael.