Oh please, lets for a moment think that LibreOffice is not restricted to Europe-USA. I may reconsider strongly to follow LO if

Broadband is a luxury in everyelse country I know. Including Brazil, where it is scandalously expensive and available to a very few of the richest in large cities.

So, Sophie's arguments are indeed valid, and we need to shrink the size of the package. Broadband is an elite resource.

On a side note I also don't get why the help system is being offloading from LibreOffice and put into a wiki, Who decided this? How will I get help if I am offline in a slum IT-for-kids school?.

Olivier