Yes, it is mentioned after ./configure
I was not sure what is was going to do, but that can be seen with "make -n
dev-install", which display what it is going to do, without doing it.

Thanks, I will try it this evening.

Joost

2010/12/7 Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian@sspaeth.de>

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:39:41 +0100, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

bin/ooinstall is not mentioned on the new webpage.

yep, I removed it.
Can you mention "make dev-install" on the webpage?

Done, although everything going beyond there real basic instructions is
supposed to be in the wiki page, I believe.
Can you also mention it in the bash, when the build is ready?

make, make dev-install and make check are actually mentioned after each
./configure run I think.

Sebastian