Hi Joe
I've uploaded the files for the HC theme here:http://people.bath.ac.uk/ea2aced/OOo/svx.zip
However, Sebastain has been rocking the HC theme and moving files via Git.Perhaps he could upload
the files, or just git copy and rename as required?
Cheers,Andrew

From: jpowers27@cox.net
Subject: HC Cleanup
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:18:25 -0800
CC: libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org
To: ace_dent@hotmail.com

While creating the HC Icon set, could you look into the following?

default_images/svx/source/svdraw
      cropmarkers.png                 -  2d icons for cropping
      cropmarkers2.png                - 3d icons for cropping
      cropmarkersACC.png              - HC icons for cropping

      markers.png                             - 2d icons for markers
      markers2.png                    - 3d icons for markers
      markersACC.png                  - HC icons for markers

The ACC versions will need to be copied in the 2d & 3d version in the HC set. I've removed the
code referring to the ACC versions.

Just to confuse people, I changed the Auto-Detect HC mode option to change the default theme to
the High Contrast one. Yes, I know that when changing the OS back to a normal theme, I don't
change LibO back to the old theme (we currently don't have a place to store the option).

I changed the Windows Only code to match this behavior; however, I don't have access to a Windows
build system so the change is 1) un-tested & 2) theoretically correct. Any testing would be great.

It should now be save to remove all the HC versions of the icons from all sets and start
packaging the HC set as it's own theme.

Joe P.

PS: I believe I've removed all the code dealing with loading HC version of Icons. If no-one
objects, I'll remove the task from the Easy-Hacks page.