Hi all,

On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 13:54 -0700, Dave Lacy Kusters wrote:
I tried tracking down the generation of the linker paths, but got bogged
down in the details.  Then, I tried --without-stlport.  That got me different
errors, so I switched gears and tried --disable-kde and --disable-kde4.  I
got further, but hit an error compilng forms/source/component/GroupManager.cxx.
The error is:

/home/dlacykusters/libre/libreoffice/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/forms/source/component/GroupManager.hxx:75:
 error: 'lower_bound' is not a member of '_STL'

       Urk :-) I removed my forms/unxlngi6.pro directory, updated and re-built
- it seems to be a transient problem; prolly introduced by some
over-enthusiastic windows porting ;-)

I still have one last patch to merge related to the Windows porting
that can potentially break other platforms, I promise that after that
the remaining changes will not break anything :)

The change is simple in theory: remove -> ::std::remove

but I have a couple of questions about it:

1. We basically have two options here: use _STL::remove or
::std::remove. My first version of the patch was using _STL::remove,
but I think the plan is to get rid of STLPort in the future, so the
second option would be better.

2. I can make the changes for all platforms or just put it inside some
ifdefs. In the later case, we are sure that nothing will break.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>
Document Foundation founding member