I hit an error on my first compile that I haven't seen discussed in the archive
or elsewhere online.  After the vcl project failed to build in the omnibus make,
I ran 'build' in the vcl project.  All was going fine until the vcl/util
project.  Here is my error:

Entering /home/dlacykusters/libre/libreoffice/build/rawbuild/vcl/util

Compiling: vcl/unxlngi6.pro/misc/vcl_dflt_version.c
Compiling: vcl/unxlngi6.pro/misc/vclplug_gen_dflt_version.c
Compiling: vcl/unxlngi6.pro/misc/vclplug_gtk_dflt_version.c
Compiling: vcl/unxlngi6.pro/misc/vclplug_kde4_dflt_version.c
Compiling: vcl/unxlngi6.pro/misc/desktop_detector_dflt_version.c
Making:    vcl.lib
Making:    ipure_x
Making:    igtk_plug_
Making:    ikde4_plug_
Making:    idet
Making:    libvclli.so
Making:    libvclplug_genli.so
Making:    libvclplug_gtkli.so
Making:    libvclplug_kde4li.so
Segmentation fault
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libvclplug_kde4li.so'

There are no other errors running 'build' in vcl.  There are a few warnings, but
in other directories.  Any thoughts?  System is a pretty vanilla install of
Ubuntu 10.10.

Thanks in advance,

Dave