Very understandable then, I've had build issues since the 17th... and no
real time to look into it. I apologize for having brought it up so late.

Nice to see it has been solved. Thanks
On Oct 26, 2010 9:26 PM, "Noel Power" <nopower@novell.com> wrote:
On 25/10/10 16:49, René Kjellerup wrote:
finally had time (although not to complete another build) to run the
test again,

the procedure I did was:
Tools->Macros->Organize macros->basic
select Main and click on the Edit button

I've attached the back-trace of the crash

René
That stack looks *exactly* like one I already fixed by

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=a472ff20aad64f386c27fdaa0152719e8097bc0d
( about a week ago ) you should check that you have up to date sources (
maybe your last git pull failed or something :-( )

Noel