André Schnabel píše v Út 05. 10. 2010 v 19:11 +0200:
Hi,

Am 05.10.2010 13:14, schrieb Petr Mladek:

The only thing is that we need to update the ooo-build-<lang>.po files
with the last strings. Cedric is just working on it. There are some
problems with extracting the strings using the localize tool.

Ok, thanks for the info.

One more question: do we still use the <lang>.po files? READMA tells,
that these are used for Gnome integration.

They are used for extra desktop files that are used by some distros.
They are not included in the official LibreOffice build.

If we still use them, we must apply some changes, as "OpenOffice.org" is
used as fixed string.

Great catch. Hmm, we should merge them with the internal desktop files.
I have replaced OpenOffice.org with LibreOffice at least for now, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=74ed9d44838f828f54ce5d3f0f226147803f513a

Best Regards,
Petr