Andre Schnabel píše v Út 05. 10. 2010 v 11:04 +0200:
Hi,

can some of the developers verify if my idea on what to do to get 100%
translations for LibO 3.3 is correct?

- in general we use translations (.sdf) files from the OOo repository. We are going to include
latest translation fixes, which are currently prepared
in CWS ooo330l10n4

yes

- strings for additional our features are in build/po and have diffent
coverage per language

yes

- translators should pick the respective ooo-build-<lang>.po bring it to
100% and commit to git repository (or let someone commit the file)

yes

- translations will then be picked up by the build process from these files

please correct me, if I misunderstood something :)

The only thing is that we need to update the ooo-build-<lang>.po files
with the last strings. Cedric is just working on it. There are some
problems with extracting the strings using the localize tool.

Best Regards,
Petr