[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)
- From: Gerhard Weydt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 16:51:35 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 09.06.2020 um 13:27 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
Hello all,I added the following comment to the bug report:
the next design/UX meeting is on Wednesday, Jun/10,
20:00 Berlin/CEST/GMT+2 resp. 6pm/18:00 UTC.
Here is the agenda:
* Feature request: Insert current date dialog
* Endnote Heading for HTML and Epub exports
+ always adding a header before endnotes? tdf#89736
* Indexes: Allow user to rearrange sub-entries in non-alphabetical order
+ RFE is not flexible; WF
* Hide surrounding border frame at sidebar
There is one importnat difference between LibO and LOOL: the sidebar in LibO has several panes which can be brought to the front by using the option buttons on the right, whereas the LOOL pane only shows the properties. The frame surrounding the fields and separating them from the buttons, which is simlarly used in many dialogs, hence makes sense.
The double vertical separator is also used on the color bar (where normally it is horizontal) and the pages pane in Draw and Impress. The space is needed any way for the collapse button, and the two lines emphasize the collapse button and the border between sidebar and the workspace. What's wrong with that?
I cannot support the proposed changes.
* Area properties don't match color handling the outline shape receives
+ works for me but open for proposals (Heiko)
* UI: RESET (to default) button for search and replace dialog
+ really add another button?
Full pad including backlog is here:
Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)