[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Writer Accessibility Audit (was: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14)
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Writer Accessibility Audit (was: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14)
- From: Christophe Strobbe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:41:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Since I work in the area of accessibility (and I submitted many
accessibility-related bugs), I would like to know whether the results of
the Writer accessibility audit are publicly available.
More specifically, I have the following questions:
* Did the audit focus on the accessibility of Writer's output, its
interface or both?
* If the audit covered the interface, which platforms were considered
(different operating systems have different accessibility APIs) and
which method was used?
On 21/11/19 08:53, Heiko Tietze wrote:
> * Welcome back, Elio
> + UX (daily work on BZ)
> + user research (quatiative/qualitative studies)
> + website (full redesign, new structure)
> + UI design (eg. bibliography)
> + visual design (eg OpenBadges, branding v7)
> + Writer Accessibility Audit finished. Let's have a look at it and create tickets for spotted observations.
Responsive Media Experience Research Group (REMEX)
Hochschule der Medien
Tel. +49 711 8923 2749
“I drink tea and I know things.”
Falsely attributed to Christophe Lannister.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Writer Accessibility Audit (was: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14)||Elio Qoshi <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Writer Accessibility Audit (was: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-NOV-14)