[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 08:02:30 +0200
- To: Rasmus Jonsson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
we support your work with pleasure. As raw code is not the daily bread it would be good when you describe the functions. From what I can see in https://imgur.com/a/M5uPar3 you have 7 (unlabeled) controls on top, an info box in the middle or previews of the slides. And a footer. Further questions: Who is the target audience (average user, experts, admins), Where does the console run (what could be the replacement for GitHub), What hidden functionality is there (right click on previews)? And last but not least also how much can be configured by the user (eg. the orange color on top).
On 02.08.19 19:41, Rasmus Jonsson wrote:
> Hello, I'm working on the "LibreOffice Appliances" project and am in
> need of some assistance with the design and look of two websites.
> Here is the website of my project: https://rptr.github.io/gsoc/
> The websites concerned are the "JS Impress Remote",
> and the "LibreSign" control panel.
> Here's a video demonstration which shows both sites,
> though the screen is very small.
> Here are some screenshots of the Impress Remote:
> Any kind of input on style, design, how to use it, is welcome. I don't
> know the terminology of design, sorry :)
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project||Rasmus Jonsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project
- Next by Date: Fw: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project
- Next by thread: Fw: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project