Hi Christoph, all

thank you very much for stepping in - I still don't have the time to contribute much more than a short notice:

Reading your mail I thought you had created larger icons as well, not understanding how you manage to do this in such a short time.

Looking at the links I realized, that you just worked hard (while still being a magician...)

I like your 16x16 icons - they look clear and distinguishable.

Template discrimination is not easy in this small scale, but your approach is more promising (especially in larger scales) than mine.

There are some minor comments on one or another icon I'd like to post, but I can't at the moment.

Looking forward to anybody working on enlarging these icons!

And not to forget: thanks for the structurized approach with your placeholders in the source file.

Best regards

Bernhard

Christoph Noack schrieb:
[...]

The file links can be found here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:ChristophNoack/Initial_MIME_Icons#Proposals_by_Christoph

Here, you'll find the source file:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/c/c3/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-Christoph.svg

And a preview (which shows the icons next to each other):
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8QbNNW6T8I9QGW7bls2JTg?feat=directlink
[...]