[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Why do adding OXT palettes, not show alpha sorted?
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Why do adding OXT palettes, not show alpha sorted?
- From: Tim-L <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:05:52 -0500
- To: LibreO - Users Global <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreO - Design list <email@example.com>
- Cc: "LibreOffice-NA.US - Webmaster" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am working on making color palettes - via individual or collection OXT files.
The problem is when I add them to LibreOffice 184.108.40.206, the font color drop down list of palettes is not sorted in any way, except the one that came with LO are the last ones shown.
Here is a link for what I am talking about.
Is there a reason why the list of color palettes is not sorted?
Any way to get it sorted, or do this needs to be done on the design/coding side?
Here is the start of my palette collection and individual one is OXT files.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice, Icons For Telegram Channels
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Feb-06 (Wed)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Feb-06
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Design ideas wanted! Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions