Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site

On 10/16/18 12:05 AM, toki wrote:

Many thanks for your comments; me needs some time to understand everything in detail. Just two general remarks: The document consists of a copy from the old discussion taken from GDrive to our LOOL instance (not all comments are mine) and a new part on top thinking ahead. My idea is to make the platform as simple as possible with the least effort for maintainers. And I have primarily non-code contributions in mind, like color palettes, images, icons etc. (that I would like to see improve). Of course we have to cover also a the Git-like workflow and your idea is tempting.

Cheers,
Heiko