[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site
- From: toki <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 19:07:21 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/13/18 9:13 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Thanks, I added some comments, suggestions. And text (Ctrl+Shft+E starts
Picking up a comment made by Heiko:
«If the release would be a property of the project we could remove a lot
of needed interactions. Drawback is that only one release is stored.
Does that make sense?»
This raises the idea that perhaps extensions.git.libreoffice.org should
be a thing. A self-hosted git repository.
Bot-driven, it would clone the developer's site, build the extension,
and create the catalogue.
Lot more thinking needs to be done about how to construct it, write the
automation bots, etc.
Still doesn't solve the issue of "not enough volunteers".
Also means yet another piece of software that TDF has to look after.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice icon seems to confuse new users
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site