Re: [libreoffice-design] Topic for design team to investigate: Content hosting consolidation on ask.libreoffice.org

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:45:48AM -0600, Taylor Jenkins wrote:
> The only way, architecturally, that I see ask.libreoffice.org being able to
> play a role in an extension repository, is if the uploaded extensions were
> stored to a remotely queriable database for access by a separate front end
> at libreoffice.org. In fact, it would be really great if the
> ask.libreoffice.org message board could also be embedded in this front end,
> to make for a seamless UX.

Yes, those are some of the benefits I was considering. Especially as Askbot
provides some commenting, feedback and wiki functionality that the current
extension website is missing.

Best,

Bjoern