To conclude the replies so far: Andrea's and Jan-Marek's approach to Draw is
vector drawing in terms of flow charts like MS Visio, or yed [1]. Regina adds
many more aspects so it would be more like Inkscape. With the competitor
Calligra/Krita in mind we could also aim to address art work. And my idea was
to offer the alternative of simplicity and "drop Draw as standalone tool"
(read this as: put effort in the integration of drawing features into the
primary apps). That was the reason for the most controversial question for
"Simple outlines" and "embed drawings...".

[1] https://www.yworks.com/products/yed