[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Intro
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Intro
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:07:52 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
great to read you again :-)
Just a quick message to introduce myself. I'm happy to see that a
design list is finally up. Judging by the things on the wiki we can
hope for an improvement in look in comparison to OO.o.
I'm sorry that our work didn't have as much impact as it should have at OOo.
You might be assured that this is different here! :-)
We are at the core of branding and visual design, so designers' work will be much more relevant to the product as to our visual standing in public.
Personally one of my biggest issue with OO.o has always been its
outdate look and feel and the ancient clipart included in the gallery.
Look and feel will be addressed shortly after the release of LibO 3.3 - there have already been some threads on the discuss@tdf mailing list.
Clipart is on our agenda too, but we'll need some developers to work on this topic.
But there is improvement in this area too: Today linking from the program to the wiki has been established for the help:
So we'll probably see such development for cliparts too in future...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-design] Intro||Seb <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Intro
- Next by Date: Re: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Intro
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] intro