Hi Christoph, all,

Christoph Noack schrieb:
Hi Bernhard,

before I start: Jaron and Björn (if you might read this), thanks a lot
for your feedback some days ago. I'll try to answer within the next
hours after having finished to work on my mail stack ;-)

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you directly - but I read your mails and used them as basis for my last mail.

Björn, just one comment on your idea about inverting template icons: I had mainly the same thoughts, but this means that one set of icons (document or template) would be darker in color. As I believed the document icons to be more important, I created the templates in lighter color. But they looked more clear than the document icons, so we used their color as basis and searched for another element to discriminate the different sets.