[libreoffice-design] Re: Work Topic "Finalize and Publish Product Artwork" etc.

Christoph Noack wrote:
> several times, I've mentioned the update of the artwork for the final
> LibreOffice release. I finally managed to invest some time to export the
> graphics and to upload the data to the wiki. It is currently
> (temporarily) located in the work items list ...
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Work_Items#Work_Items

Hi Chris,

wow, quite timely - today we pondered rc dates in the engineering
call, and aim for going directly to rc1 (i.e. no extra betas
anymore). Gimme a shout when this is ~final (small adjustments are
of course always possible).

What was the timeline again for the mimetype icons?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten