[libreoffice-design] RE: Document Recovery Mockup

Hi Everyone,

I was reconsidering the approach that LibreOffice currently takes
towards Document Recovery and I have created a few mockups as well as
describing issues with the current workflow etc.

You can see it all here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Mockups/Document_Recovery

Comments are welcome!

--