[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam
- From: Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:29:25 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Hi Ivan, hi all!
Am Montag, den 22.11.2010, 22:04 +1300 schrieb Ivan M.:
> AFAIK, the main focus of the Drupal group is to implement a functional
> instance that will be able to replace the Silverstripe install - the
> design can be discussed here in due course. I don't think we've
> finalised the initial 3.3 branding, let alone started to develop a
> detailed roadmap for community branding. There are lots of discussions
> we need to have here on the design list before we even begin to think
> about a theme for the Drupal instance.
I second this ... the more we talk about this, the more I am unable to
publish the (hopefully) final branding for LibO 3.3 that may serve as an
additional input :-)
Concerning the "functional instance": in my day job, I usually propose
the teams to come up with some "wireframe" design. Okay, here we may add
some gray and keep the link colors, but it should make clear that it is
a) work-in-progress, b) the visual design can be developed rather
independently, and c) the functionality of the system can be evaluated
without being "distracted" by well or less well received visual design.
But, I'll continue in Ivan's post on the roadmap ...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam||Carlos Jenkins <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam||"Ivan M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap - More structure, please!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Welcome!
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap - More structure, please!