Hi Mert,

starting with the positive: the dialog looks good as it is and most if not all users will understand the functions.

Some randomly ordered remarks:

* Take care of indentation; the Enable checkbox affects all settings below (hopefully disabled when unchecked), which should be made clear by the indentation

* please double-check alignment/spacing to match the other tabs; guideline is here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Guidelines/PropertyDialog

* Base URL: if you can provide default settings the correct control is a combobox; however you may rather drop this option and let experts edit it in the advanced settings; depends all on how often you expect people to change the server

* user name and api code sounds like buy-in settings but I don't see how to get it; could be a small icon-only button after the control to access some web site

* the UI has sufficient space for these explanatory static texts but I'm not sure how well this works regarding a11y; an alternative could be the hint at the controls (this grey text shown until text is entered)

* LanguageTool Server Settings is very specific, why not just LanguageTool

* the name LanguageTool is tech-talk using camel case and without l10n-ability; some ideas: Spell checker, Grammar verification, Typo hunt...; I wonder how this LT plays together with the inbuilt dictionary check

Cheers,

Heiko