-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Questions on UX/Design category on Discourse
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 16:36:00 +0300
From: Eyal Rozenberg <eyalroz1@gmx.com>
To: Heiko Tietze <heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org>, sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org>

On 13/05/2022 10:30, Heiko Tietze wrote:
@all: Discourse is coming and Sophi asked about some details. Gave my
2ยข, no strong opinion on any topic, and wonder what you think. Please
comment.

I actually don't like Discourse. For live chat, meh, I guess it's ok,
but I'd rather have less distracting bells and whistles. I don't see how
it can be an alternative to mailing lists or discussion forums, at all;
I would avoid having a serious discussion there. What are we supposed to
be using discourse for, again?

I'm replying to just the two of you for now.

Eyal