Hi Heiko,

You seem to be following this survey through - my comments relate more to your proposed questions.

The most important questions should be based around the spreadsheet and how it fulfils user expectations.

a) What do you want the spreadsheet to do,  please list your top 5 jobs in order of importance to yourself ?

b) What is the one application that is the most important and valuable to you ?

c) What answers are you looking for from the spreadsheet that you cannot currently obtain ?

d) How frequently do use LO Calc ?

As many people have stated,  I do not understand why you include gender, let alone as the first question ?

I am 70,  but I cannot see any relevance to the layout and design of LO Calc because of age ? I can increase character size if my vision degrades as I get older - do you have any other features for us 'oldies' ?

Asking a question about my opinion of my 'skill level' is purely subjective and very difficult to answer ?

I use LO Calc for:

1) Annual Household budget since 1990.  Actual amounts by month by year with Income against expenditure.  Always amusing to see expenditure way above income.

2) Actual fuel consumption of different cars we have owned over the years.  Distance covered against fuel purchases - actual mpg obtained.

3) Household consumption of Gas and Electricity logged weekly and expressed graphically.  Going from simple weekly energy consumption to creating a valid graph need a 'UTube' explanation.

For info I attach both a) Fuel consumption of diesel and b) Fuel consumption of house - any ideas on how the can be enhanced and made more 'readable' useful are welcome ?

Kind regards

Andrew

Andrew Winton, Gloucestershire GL8 8LT