Hi all,
thanks Jean-Francois for your comments.
I tried to play with them.

Now I have four versions ;-)

1. Playing with the comments:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ywLZze9iCsEL8PS

2. Date on the left side (not my )
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/4ERmDA6fqrkzxE3

3. Date in the middle and part of it in green (doesn't really work
optically, if the date is on the right side)
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/j3psRQpoedER2LP

4. get off the date completely to get breath (don't know where to put it
in this version):
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Q4SLYzJxTNgLSsN

And here are the odgs:
1. https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/JqKJ8MYmQnNLGC6