Am 03.08.2018 um 12:23 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
Please upload again.

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/cx4PT3zrPMkCKHW
or
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO61_Reddit-AMA_k-j.odg

It seems that neither nextcloud nor wiki can handle with .fodg

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.
Technical details

    Remote Address: 89.247.78.44
    Request ID: oFjSbBakNhpLQkhZOjcd