look really good, I'm impressed. maybe a bit less colors focus on one color
instead of two.

but very cool.

andreas

The download links :

The png : http://ovh.to/45KGb3u

The svg : http://ovh.to/grn5wd2

(I putted the max. time limit : 30 days to download)

Good evening

Line

Le 10/08/2017 à 20:15, Line a écrit :

Please find some tests attached. I confess that I've begun yesterday
evening ^ ^

Is there a particular process to share pictures ? Or is it ok with
attached files process ? (sorry for this another newbie's question)

In the .svg I let the fonts editable (LibreOffice Vegur font), if you'd
like to do somethink else.
The name of the font used in the last picture for "Event" and the "6" is
"Caveat" : https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/caveat

This file is not clean for deliverable, it's just a try.

Hope it may help

All comments welcome to improve

Line

PS : I won't be at my computer for 2-3 days, so don't worry if I don't
reply in the meanwhile