about the HiDPI support what's happen with it? I already add 32px icons but
you can't use them in any LO version.

Hi Pedro,

There is a bug report requesting the same thing (tdf#90194) and its
possible that Breeze fits well for windows 10 theme, but there are more
users on other versions of windows than windows 10, so i wouldnt be in
favour of it.

http://gs.statcounter.com/#desktop-os-ww-monthly-201506-201606

Looking back, i think it was a mistake to move to Breeze on MacOS,
especially just after moving to Sifr by default in the previous version
after a survey confirmed that half of Mac users were switching to it. Some
of the problems I see with Breeze on Mac is that it blends badly with the
gradient background of the toolbar, though users who get LO from the
appstore dont have this problem as the toolbar is has a white background.

https://youtu.be/lBWjBRPFdz0?t=31s

http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple7/v4/b1/85/37/b1853762-fa00-72e4-f672-f2d12117211d/screen800x500.jpeg

Another problem is that Macs are primarily HiDPI and we dont have SVG
icons support in yet.

Yousuf