Whatever graphic will be included, remember is will be printed out at 300 or 600 DPI - most home office color printers - and be maybe an inch or 2.5 cm long.

That leaves out a lot of the listings below that look great in larger scales.

This brochure need to be printed out on home office systems - inkjet and laser [color and monochrome]. So real complex images shrunk down to fit the needed size and placement may not work well at all.

Scrolling or swirling works fine for most ideas I used. We just have to make sure of the size and placement, while keeping the text formatting in its desired placement on the pages.