In our "General Information" brochure[1], we (the marketing team) break some sections of text with a line that is made up of " ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ " (tilde's). However, when we go to print, some printers interpret this line as a group of tilde's separated by micro-blank-space between each tilde OR other printers interpret this line as a group of tilde's but grouped together as one wavy line.

We should really be using a nice graphic to separate these sections. Would anyone on the design team have a good graphic that we could use instead of this line? We could then use the same graphic in all of our brochure-types that we are planning to write up.

The marketing team would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the brochure and see if you would have any suggestion(s) for a graphic replacement.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-OfficialBrochure-GeneralInformation-USLtr.odt

--