Hi Marc,

On 26 March 2013 18:49, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
While its great that there is now a discussion about re-updating the
website, it does not address Tim's request to look at the pamphlet.

Hm, I did try to give feedback and concrete improvement suggestions
... especially on all the (imho needless) redundancies in the
brochure. But these don't seem to have been removed.
Also, if you've started using the half-circle, just continue, but
please, update either the colours of the logo or the colours of the
text to match the other.

And don't put two logos atop each other (as I said, there is a theme
of redundancy, there is), especially not if they are totally
differently coloured.

So, as sad as I think that consultation could have been better all round,
IMO, the half-circle design should stay for LibreOffice v.4.0 and we could
all start working towards a more concerted effort of branding the next
LibreOffice v.5.0 banner.

5.0? Should TDF continue to churn out dot-x releases at the current
rate, and should we get to somewhere like .8, that would be 4 years!
While that surely is enough time to update all branding, it might be a
bit too long before we decide one way or another.

Astron.