Definitely we should add integration with our internet template manager [1]
and searching templates from there + automated downloading.
[1] http://templates.libreoffice.org/
Hillar

2013/3/6 Emir Yâsin SARI <bitigchi@me.com>

I have created a basic mock-up of how would it look.

http://imgur.com/vNmP5HJ

Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Emir