Le mar. 05 mars 2013 17:27:54 CET, Issa Alkurtass a écrit :
Hello Kévin, webmaster, Emir,

Kévin PEIGNOT wrote on March 05, 2013 5:56 PM:
Then, I'm not sure about the Tentative Design part : why snapshots, then latest snapshots ? I
think just the
last snapshot, in context, is enough. The "duplicate" part don't seems me useful. Maybe just a
snapshot of
all currents icons and one in context ?

They are like that. One is a sheet, which is how the current icons look. The other is a
screenshot, which is how they would look in context/in the program.
I didn't really think about the captions/naming, perhaps you can change it to something more
meaningful :)
I will think, but with my bad english it could be even worst :D

Other question, where did you find the Gnome Symbolic icons for your snapshots ?

All Gnome icons are available here https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-icon-theme/
While I'm trying to reuse everything I can, a lot of them had to be edited or even drawn from
scratch.
Not surprised with that, LibO has a huge number of icons, Gnome can't
have one for each of us.